Terms of service
This user agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") establishes the conditions and rules for using the site https://j108.ru (hereinafter referred to as the "Project") and constitutes an Agreement between the administration of the Project (hereinafter referred to as the "Administration") and any person who is a user Project (hereinafter referred to as the "User").
The current version of the Agreement is freely available on the Internet at https://j108.net/support/terms.
Date of publication of the current version: May 25, 2021.
1. General Provisions
By registering on the Project or using it in any way, you agree and accept this Agreement. The provisions of the Agreement remain in effect as long as you use the Project or any other information obtained through the Project. If you do not agree with the provisions of the Agreement (in whole or in part), the Administration has the right to deny access to the use of the Project.
1.1. User registration
An account means the user's account in the personal account of the Project. During registration, the user specifies an email address and password, which will later be used to access the account. The user is prohibited from transferring his username and password to third parties, in addition, he is fully responsible for the safety of his username and password.
Access to all the features of the Project is possible only after the User has passed registration and authorization on the Project. The list of functionality of the Project, the use of which requires prior registration and authorization, is determined at the sole discretion of the Administration and may change from time to time.
The corresponding pages of the Project contain all the necessary information about the services, including prices and a detailed description.
- renewal of the subscription for a month / year for using the functionality of the software provisioned on the Project, according to several subscription tiers;
- additional calculations performed by the Project software such as searching auspicious moments or chart rectifications;
- training at the JMC School;
- using the JMC Calculator widget for a month / year according to several tiers;
1.3. Payment for services
If your bank supports the technology of secure online payments Verified By Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, MIR Accept, you may also need to enter a special password to make a payment.
After completing the registration procedure, each User becomes a user of a free subscription tier provided by the Project, which is not limited in time, but limited in functionality.
The use of the project software is also possible on two paid subscription tiers for a month (30 days) and a year (360 days). The transition to a paid tier means that the User is satisfied with the quality of the Project. All operations to pay for the tier are made by the User in his account. Access to the Project's features provided by the tier opens automatically after the payment has been made.
Payment on the Project is made using bank cards through payment aggregators: Stripe and PayPal.
Refunds for the services of the Project are not made regardless of the actual time of using the Project.
2. User account
2.1. Account creation
After completing the registration procedure, a personal account (account) is automatically created for the user.
2.2. Personal information in the account
During registration, the user specifies a personal email address that is used as a login and a personal password to access the Project. This information is strictly confidential, stored in encrypted form and is not passed on to third parties.
2.3. Account management
2.4. Account deactivation
The user has the right to send a request to deactivate his account at any time. At the same time, the Administration reserves the right not to delete the data finally saved by the User. Funds for services unused by the User are not refundable.
Obligations of the user
The user undertakes:
- Ensure the confidentiality of your username and password to access your account, prevent third parties from using your personal account.
- Use the Project in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. The user is responsible for determining if the use of the Project is in accordance with the regulations of his country. Using the Project for any illegal or discriminatory purpose is prohibited.
- Refrain from rude and obscene speech when communicating with the Administration.
- The user has the right not to accept the Agreement. In this case, the Administration has the right to deny him access to the use of the Project.
Obligations of the Administration
The Administration undertakes:
- Provide the user with the necessary functionality for analyzing and storing astrological charts.
- Provide permanent access to the Project with the username and password selected by the User.
- Provide comparative data of the free and paid subscription tiers of the Project software.
- Notify the User about changes in subscription tiers.
- The Administration has the right to make changes to the interface and functionality of the Project software, as well as to the prices for subscription tiers. The user is notified of such changes.
5. Responsibility and guarantees
The Administration is not responsible for the actions of the User that were committed by him as a result of a misunderstanding or misunderstanding of this Agreement. The Administration provides only tools for conducting astrological consultations, but does not guarantee the clients of the Project Users of a high-quality provision of services.
The administration has the right to hold the User accountable for his actions if it believes that they contradict the Agreement. All disputes arising from legal relations under this Agreement shall be resolved through negotiations.
[email protected] ABN: 96366931649